Small Businesses face many problems running their day to day operations and ensuring a fluent, effective, efficient end-to-end experience for them and their customers. Our Small Business Automation framework provides small businesses with the capability to run a cost effective, streamlined, optimized business operation. It is business function agnostic, and is aimed at giving the management and staff of the company the information they need, when they need it, where they need it, and how they need it, 24X7. The offering includes:
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) – interaction with their prospective customers are done with know-how and meaning. The interaction with their existing customers from contract signoff to their job completion and continued support needs to done with integrity, vigilance, and reliability.
- Marketing and Sales – pricing of jobs are very ad-hoc and lack actual costs to make informed decisions.
- Supply Chain Management (SCM) – Suppliers are not able to interact with them directly to help improve their supply chain process.
- Accounting and Finance – processes are completed on paper and calculator and are often times incorrect because of the human element (creating human errors), tax preparation and filing process is manual and sometimes missing critical information.
- Human Capital Management (HCM) – human capital management is not accomplished with rigor and consistency and often lacks objective input on, payroll, hiring, firing, benefits, compensation.
- Business Intelligence (BI) – no use of data analysis to determine trends, to help plan future growth and competitive strategies, and predict future business outcomes.
The framework could either leverage existing enterprise systems (i.e., ERP, CRM, ECM, BI) or provide a set of systems front-ended by web-based interfaces for in-office desktop use or for mobile use (travelling, home, etc.) using Tablets or Smartphones. The framework also features a SWOT analysis. The analysis focuses on 6 core areas: Management, Finances, Sales and Marketing, Competition, Investment and Technology that enables CSG to get a quick snapshot of a company’s competencies and existing shortcomings. Using the analysis, CSG is able to correctly identify the solution components that will enable the business to grow.